Welcome to Kia Kasteel
This stylish fully equipped self catering guest house is situated on the hill overlooking picturesque Riebeek Kasteel, nestling below Kasteelberg and only 5 minutes walking distance from the centre of the village.
An hour from Cape Town CBD, but an eternity from the bustle of city life.
The House comprises:
- 3 bedrooms with bathrooms en-suite. Two ground floor bedrooms with double beds and upstairs bedroom with two single beds.
- Large lounge
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Landing next to upstairs bedroom with two extra beds
- Fireplace in the lounge
- Outside stoep has braai facilities
- House Sleeps 6-8 people
- Stunning views of the village and mountains.
- Aircon in upstairs bedroom and one sun facing bedroom downstairs, the rest of the rooms and lounge have fans
The Riebeek Valley offers restaurants, pubs, wedding venues, walks and cycling.
Towns like Darling, Tulbach, Paarl, Wellington, Mooreesburg, Malmesbury and Misverstand dam are all within half an hour drive.
Jan Smuts birthplace in Riebeek West and Groen Rivier wedding venue only 5km away .